Apetizers for Bastille Day [fr]
To prepare 10 pieces
1 garlic clove, cut into two
1/2 onion, chopped
120g rice for risotto
30cl dry white wine
600cl chicken stock
50cl olive oil
50g grated parmesan cheese
1) Stir the garlic clove and the onion in a spoon of olive oil for 5 minutes in medium heat.
2) Add the rice. When it becomes translucent, deglaze with white wine. Then, add a spoon of cream and le chicken stock in the mixture.
3) Cook for about 14 minutes while stirring regularly.
4) Add the remaining cream, olive oil and grated parmesan. Season to your taste.
Cook the scallops in a frying pan with olive oil for two minutes over each side, sprinkle with “fleur de sel”.
To serve, spread the risotto evenly in aperitive spoons or small ramekins, with a scallop on top. Best served hot.
- 194.8 kb
To prepare 10 aperitive spoons
2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
2 handfuls of spinach
1 lemon juice
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1) Poach the peeled gambas for 3 minutes in salted boiling water.
2) Cook the spinach and blend them with a little of olive oil.
3) Crush th avocados and mix them with the cooked spinach, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Season to your taste.
4) Serve in a small glass (verrine) with a gambas on top.