French pavilion at NAMPO 2016 [fr]
The NAMPO Harvest Day, Grain SA’s agricultural fair, is taking place in Bothaville (Free State) from 17 to 20 May 2016.
The Ambassador of France to South Africa, H.E. Elisabeth Barbier, visited the show on May 18 2016 in order to support the French exhibitors and to highlight the French offer in this sector.
The French pavilion, developed by Business France, consists of 7 French companies and organizations in the agricultural sector specialized in agricultural and forestry machinery, food and animal health, livestock and inputs.
The French pavilion gives a good idea of the great diversity of the French agro-business industry:
- FCA Fertilisant: bio-fertilizer manufacturer
- Forges de Niaux : manufacturer of discs for harrows, ploughs, etc
- MOTUL : manufacturer of oil and lubricant adapted to the agricultural sector needs
- PRECIA-MOLEN : Manufacturer of weighing equipment
- VERMANDE : manufacturer of high clearance tractors for seed corn, tobacco, berries
- NEW TECH DISTRI France : design and development of buildings for livestock production
- SIMA : the Paris agro-business show will take place in March 2017 and will gather 1 740 exhibitors from 40 countries and about 250 000 visitors
The majority of these companies are represented at NAMPO with the aim of showcasing their products and entering a partnership with one or more distributors.
Other French companies exposing at the NAMPO:
- CLINES : design and development of buildings for poultry production
- VIRBAC: production and distribution of veterinary products
- MERIAL: production and distribution of veterinary products
- Taurus-Evolution: production and distribution of genetic products for livestock production (semen, embryo…)
- MONOSEM through its distributor CARROTECH: manufacturer of seeders
- MANITOU: manufacturer of handling equipments
- DOSATRON: manufacturer of high quality equipments for the treatment of fluids
- Michelin : Manufacturer of tyre designed for the agricultural machines
- TOTAL: producer and distributor of fuel
- Breeders’ societies of French breeds: Charolais SA and Limousin SA