Internship offer - CAPAGO
Capago an innovative company mandated to serve diplomatic missions in South Africa, Kuwait and Qatar is on the search for a communications intern who will assist the Communication and PR Manager with communications, vis-a-vis promotion and marketing the Capago group. The Capago group communications is done through various channels, such as social events, magazines, brochures, social media etc.. The intern will be required to assist in these areas.
Ideal candidates must be energetic, innovative, diligent, social media and web-savvy, and full of ideas about creative ways to engage audiences and target clientele in the organization’s mission. The intern must have excellent, impeccable English language spoken and written skills. If the intern can also speak French or Italian fluently this is an added advantage.
Duration of position: 6 months
Overall Tasks :
The overall tasks for the communications intern will include:
• Usage of Social Media Tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.) for current and potential Capago partners, clients in business
• Assisting with the conception and implementation of the Strategic Development plan for communications, including newsletters (internal, external) etc. at Capago
• Attending fortnightly administration meetings and strategize on communications development in the organisation.
• Participating in the current brand redesign, launch and implementation
• Assisting the Business Development and PR Manager on tasks related to implementing the Capago Strategic Development and Communications plan
• Assisting in coordinating all communications projects
• Assisting in liaisons with press whenever required – press releases etc.
• Assisting with program edits .
• Assisting with promotional activities for all Capago events, internal and external etc.
The communications intern must possess :
• A commitment to the mission of Capago’s Communications Department.
• Superior written, verbal and organizational skills.
• Excellent computer skills with experience in Social Media & Microsoft office.
• Passion for effective communication and utilizing various tools to deliver messaging.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual.
• The ability to work independently without supervision and with others in the team.
• Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• The ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
• Previous experience in a similar position is preferable.
Deadline: All applications must be received by the 25th of January 2016 to the following email address :