Join the Campus France Team. We are looking for a University Cooperation Officer - Campus France representative.
The Embassy of France is seeking to appoint an Officer in charge of cooperation between universities whose main objective will be promoting French higher education for Campus France South Africa. He (She) will carry out the following tasks:
1. Set up and animate stands for information on higher studies in France in the main cities in cooperation with the Alliance Française network.
2. Provide high quality analysis on South African higher education and strategic recommendations for increasing the number of students going to France.
3. Impulse cooperation between French and South African higher education institutions by setting up exchange programmes.
4. Assist in the setting-up of bursary programmes.
5. Manage the bursary programmes.
6. Manage the Campus France South Africa websites and social media platforms.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
A Master’s degree
Good knowledge of French language
Ability to compose complex written documents in English and French
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Extensive knowledge of South African higher education with an existing professional network
A professional experience in an organisation involved in higher education is an advantage
Proficiency in the use of all aspects of MS Office Suite
Gross salary: R 27, 821 per month
Benefits: 13th cheque + medical aid + retirement fund + transport allowance
Contract starting on November 28th 2016.
Position located in Pretoria with regular missions throughout the country.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Website: Campus France South Africa.